Maximize your estate for high-net-worth legacy planning
CAISSA will provide a thorough review of what your current estate documents say, including your wills, trusts, healthcare directives, etc., and a summary of things that need to be updated. We will explain to you all the roles for people in your estate plan, things we have encountered in our experience, and make sure you fully understand what your estate plan is doing for you. We will provide you with tips and tools to help you navigate the digital world of assets.
An untimely death can be emotionally devastating. Providing your loved ones a plan to implement and a team beside them can help remove unneeded stress.
We commonly see clients with detailed trusts that are not implemented properly. We work alongside your attorney to help you make sure it’s implemented, now and ongoing. With CAISSA, we cover every part of the estate planning process so you know you are taken care of.
Plan for the unforeseen and support your loved ones
CAISSA’s Client Commitment
“Quality experiences come from exceeding expectations by paying attention to every detail.” At CAISSA, we strive for you to feel our devotion to your financial success and attain Clarity and Confidence through our relationship of experiences:
- The day we hired CAISSA is the day we stopped worrying about our finances. They are our personal CFO and trusted advisor.
- We trust our experienced team at CAISSA to make high stakes investment and financial decisions for us. They are well versed in our high net worth needs.
- CAISSA is fiercely devoted to us and our financial wellbeing. A truly unmatched experience of care and personal attention we have received.
- The financial planning process has been invaluable to us. We have confidence and clarity for our financial future -attributable to CAISSA’s “Torpedo Proofing” and detailed planning approach. The integration of our complex tax and estate strategies, as well as how to manage unforeseen variables, has provided repeated value.
- CAISSA’s “Tranches of Income” unique investment approach helped us understand how our investment strategy needs to be in alignment with our financial plan. The result is reduced anxiety regarding the impact of market volatility on our income resources.
- After every conversation with our CAISSA team, we understand precisely how we are achieving our quality of life needs as well as our legacy goals. We have clarity on our financial position and plan, without having to understand the complex details. Our strategy is communicated clearly to us, which allows us to feel confident we are making educated decisions.
- We appreciate our CAISSA team’s level of service to our needs and questions. Our team is truly dedicated to being available for any questions we have and consistently communicates with us regarding our personal plan, investments, and provides timely commentary on news impacting our situation.
- We had no idea what we were missing with our last advisor until we started to work with CAISSA. You can expect more from the CAISSA team.
- CAISSA is our trusted advisor. They consistently exceed our expectations and make it so easy to understand complex topics so that we can confidently make wise decisions for our financial success. I would recommend CAISSA to anyone who is looking for a dedicated partner in achieving your wealth goals!
Steps to Becoming a CAISSA Client
Understanding your unique aspirations to create personalized plans
Step 1: Introduction
The first connection made by email, phone, social media, website, or perhaps a friend or colleague. There is interest to have a conversation and learn more about what CAISSA offers and how we are different.
We value our clients and their aspirations, therefore our commitment to our clients drives us to connect with compatible individuals.
Step 2: Our Connection
A short conversation, usually by phone, to discuss your needs and visions, our services, and if there are synergies; from there, we will decide to continue the conversation and meet in person.
Our relationships are always on an at-will basis. We will work together as long as there is value perceived by all.
Step 3: Your Retirement Vision
A more in-depth discussion about how you see your retirement vision. What is working for you now, where might the gaps be, and how CAISSA can help you with those areas.
We will walk through a sample client so you can get a feel for what value you would be receiving and how your personal goals for retirement could be enhanced with our help.
Step 4: Retain Us as Your Advisor
We believe a good relationship is built on setting expectations. We take the time to document all that you want CAISSA to provide you and we review it with you annually to make sure we have met your expectations.
You can expect more from CAISSA, and in turn, you will get a fiercely devoted advocate on your side to walk through retirement with. We look forward to hearing from you!