Your advocate for deliberate investment strategies and reduced market anxiety
Our team of Investment Advisors’ philosophy is not one of frequent trading or timing markets, but instead focused on intense due diligence to assemble the best portfolio yielding the most efficient returns. We do this by going beyond the numbers and vetting each portfolio manager in person. Once your portfolio is assembled, we then lean into areas of opportunity and the asset classes where you will be rewarded.
Our role is also to provide discipline and help you avoid making emotional decisions, usually fueled by greed or fear, when it comes to your finances.
We apply an investment allocation overlay to your portfolio called, CAISSA “Tranches of Income.” Our clients tell us this strategy helps remove the stress that comes with volatile markets because they always know, no matter what the market is doing, that they have enough cash flows available to provide a personal paycheck to get them through the next market dip. During which time, allowing for your other assets to revert to their true value instead of being sold in a time of crisis. It is this well thought out plan that will help you sleep better at night.
Enhancing your portfolio returns with deliberate strategies through Tranches of Income and tax sensitive planning to reduce your market anxiety.
CAISSA’s Client Commitment
“Quality experiences come from exceeding expectations by paying attention to every detail.” At CAISSA, we strive for you to feel our devotion to your financial success and attain Clarity and Confidence through our relationship of experiences:
- The day we hired CAISSA is the day we stopped worrying about our finances. They are our personal CFO and trusted advisor.
- We trust our experienced team at CAISSA to make high stakes investment and financial decisions for us. They are well versed in our high net worth needs.
- CAISSA is fiercely devoted to us and our financial wellbeing. A truly unmatched experience of care and personal attention we have received.
- The financial planning process has been invaluable to us. We have confidence and clarity for our financial future -attributable to CAISSA’s “Torpedo Proofing” and detailed planning approach. The integration of our complex tax and estate strategies, as well as how to manage unforeseen variables, has provided repeated value.
- CAISSA’s “Tranches of Income” unique investment approach helped us understand how our investment strategy needs to be in alignment with our financial plan. The result is reduced anxiety regarding the impact of market volatility on our income resources.
- After every conversation with our CAISSA team, we understand precisely how we are achieving our quality of life needs as well as our legacy goals. We have clarity on our financial position and plan, without having to understand the complex details. Our strategy is communicated clearly to us, which allows us to feel confident we are making educated decisions.
- We appreciate our CAISSA team’s level of service to our needs and questions. Our team is truly dedicated to being available for any questions we have and consistently communicates with us regarding our personal plan, investments, and provides timely commentary on news impacting our situation.
- We had no idea what we were missing with our last advisor until we started to work with CAISSA. You can expect more from the CAISSA team.
Steps to Becoming a CAISSA Client
Understanding your unique aspirations to create personalized plans
Step 1: Introduction
The first connection made by email, phone, social media, website, or perhaps a friend or colleague. There is interest to have a conversation and learn more about what CAISSA offers and how we are different.
We value our clients and their aspirations, therefore our commitment to our clients drives us to connect with compatible individuals.
Step 2: Our Connection
A short conversation, usually by phone, to discuss your needs and visions, our services, and if there are synergies; from there, we will decide to continue the conversation and meet in person.
Our relationships are always on an at-will basis. We will work together as long as there is value perceived by all.
Step 3: Your Retirement Vision
A more in-depth discussion about how you see your retirement vision. What is working for you now, where might the gaps be, and how CAISSA can help you with those areas.
We will walk through a sample client so you can get a feel for what value you would be receiving and how your personal goals for retirement could be enhanced with our help.
Step 4: Retain Us as Your Advisor
We believe a good relationship is built on setting expectations. We take the time to document all that you want CAISSA to provide you and we review it with you annually to make sure we have met your expectations.
You can expect more from CAISSA, and in turn, you will get a fiercely devoted advocate on your side to walk through retirement with. We look forward to hearing from you!